Henna Powder (Mehndi) is a natural hair conditioner. Protects the hair strands by building a protective layer and locking the nutrients and moisture. Prevents dandruff and scalp itching. Safest hair color, that has no ammonia, chemicals, or toxins. She controls hair frizziness and smoothes tangles. Henna Powder (Mehndi) also Ideal for creating decorative patterns available and feet. It gives a gorgeous red color to style tattoos.
Benefits of Using Henna Powder (Mehndi)
- Henna Powder (Mehndi) boosts hair growth: The natural properties of henna help promote hair growth exponentially. The powder sort of this ingredient also can be wont to create an important oil that nourishes and promotes hair growth.
- Henna Powder (Mehndi) can help reduce hair fall: Henna directly affects the scalp, assisting in improving follicle health. This helps curb hair fall and also prevents and corrects hair thinning.
- Henna Powder (Mehndi) conditions your hair: When combined with hydrating ingredients like eggs, henna makes an excellent conditioner. All you would like to try to is apply a henna hair gain for a brief period of your time to make sure that your hair feels silky smooth for days on end.
- Henna Powder (Mehndi) can help prevent dandruff: Henna helps remove excess grease and dirt from your scalp, including dandruff. Using Mehndi regularly on to your hair not only cures dandruff problems but also prevents them from returning.
- Henna Powder (Mehndi) can control scalp itchiness: Henna has natural antifungal and antimicrobial properties that employ to chill and soothe your scalp, controlling scalp itchiness within the process.
- Henna Powder (Mehndi) a natural hair dye: one of its most blatant uses, henna makes a wonderful hair coloring. Not only is it an excellent natural alternative to the otherwise chemical options available readily within the markets, but it’s also healthier for your hair, and cost-effective for your wallet.
- Henna Powder (Mehndi) can help repair split ends: Dry and damaged hair is susceptible to split ends, which is why just cutting them off isn’t enough. you’ve got to interrupt the vicious circle that causes split ends within the first place and using henna may be a good way to try to do this. Henna deeply conditions and nourishes your hair, taking care of your dry hair problem, and consecutively, your split ends the difficulty.
- Henna Powder (Mehndi) can make your hair thick and lustrous: The tannin present in henna actually binds with the hair to form it stronger and doesn’t even penetrate the hair cortex, ensuring minimum damage. This ensures thicker, lustrous hair with each application.
- Henna Powder (Mehndi) balances pH and oil production: Henna helps settle down overactive sebaceous glands, controlling boring within the process. It also helps restore the pH of the scalp to its natural acid-alkaline level, thus strengthening the hair follicles.
- Henna Powder (Mehndi) nourishes your scalp and hair: Henna has naturally nourishing properties, which makes it the right ingredient to show dry, damaged, and unhealthy hair into soft, shiny, manageable tresses.
How to use Henna Powder (Mehndi)?
Henna Powder (Mehndi) use for better result is divided into 3 Part: A Part = Preparing for Application + B Part = Applying the Henna Paste + C Part = Setting and Rinsing
A Part = Preparing for Application
1. Mix the Henna Powder (Mehndi) . Henna comes in powdered form, and you want to mix this with water before you’ll apply it to your hair. Mix ½ cup (50 g) of Henna Powder (Mehndi) with ¼ cup (59 ml) of warm water. Stir to mix . Stir in additional water by the tablespoon (15 ml) as necessary, until the henna paste becomes the consistency of mashed potatoes.
- Once you’ve mixed the Henna Powder (Mehndi) and water, cover the bowl with plastic and let it develop at room temperature for about 12 hours.
- When you’re able to apply the dye, mix a bit more water until you’ve got a thick but spreadable consistency.
2. Shampoo, then dry your hair. Before applying henna, you’ll be wanting to start out with clean hair. within the shower or bath, wash your hair together with your regular shampoo to get rid of dirt, oil, and styling products. Rinse out all of the shampoos.
- Once out of the shower, towel dry, blow dry, or air dry your hair.
- don’t condition your hair, because the oils within the conditioner can prevent the henna from penetrating your roots properly.
- The oil will create a barrier between the henna and your skin, so this may prevent stains around your hairline.
- You don’t need to section off your hair, because you will be dyeing it in layers.
- you’ll also use a plastic sheet, poncho, or a cutting cape.
- Keep a humid rag nearby to wipe drips off your skin immediately.
B Part = Applying the Henna Paste
- Henna Powder (Mehndi) paste doesn’t spread as easily as a standard dye, so it’s important to make sure that your hair is fully saturated from root to tip.
- Keep twisting and wrapping each section of hair around the original bun
C Part = Setting and Rinsing
- Wrapping your hair in plastic will help keep the henna warm and moist, and this may allow it to the line.
- If you’ve got to travel out while your hair is like this, you’ll wrap a shawl around the wrapping to hide it.
- You can leave the henna on for as long as six hours if you would like to realize maximum vibrancy.
- Continue conditioning and rinsing until the water runs clear and there is no paste left in your hair.
- When touching up roots, Con for an equivalent amount of your time because the original application to realize an identical color.
Why should you buy Henna Powder (Mehndi)?
- 100% Indian Natural Ayurvedic
- Made in Small Batches
- Paraben /SLE/SLS free
You Can Also Take A look Whole Range Of RagaFab Indian Natural Ayurvedic Skin Care Products